TRAPXART ARTIST SET UP INFORMATION (PLEASE READ)
SET UP STARTS 1HR PRIOR TO EVENT START TIME
2. SET UP will be on a 1st COME 1st SERVED basis (we may not be able to accommodate late arrivals if the space is too full)
3. MOST VENUES DO HAVE SOME WALL SPACE ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVED BASIS.
4. SOME VENUES HAVE BOOTH SPACES / SMALL TABLES THAT YOU CAN USE ON A FIRST COME/FIRST SERVED BASIS ALSO
5. YOU’RE WELCOME TO TAKE DOWN YOUR DISPLAY UP TO 45 MINUTES PRIOR TO CLOSING, OFFICIAL TAKE DOWN WILL BE 15 MIN PRIOR TO THE END TIME OF THE EVENT.
You need to bring/expect:
your art/ merchandise- space will be limited, please be considerate of other artists when determining what/HOW MUCH to bring.
MOST UPCOMING SHOWS HAVE AN OPEN THEME, WHICH MEANS THAT YOU CAN BRING ANY TYPE/SUBJECT OF ART. WE LOVE ALL DOPE ART
you NEED TO BRING YOUR own entire set up including materials, you can only use push pins OR COMMAND PRODUCTS (no nails or velcro OR ANYTHING THAT CAN DAMAGE THE WALLS OF THE VENUE)
We encourage live art or anything out of the box- get creative 9 times out of 10- anything goes, this is a creative space!
Please…DO NOT BRING ANY TABLES
This is not a flea market or expo, but more of a pop up. We are encouraging artists to display their work creatively without using a table. As we mentioned above, some venues will have booth spaces available for displays. Google image search the venue your event will be held to see more specifics.
2. Do not bring too much merchandise or art. (Pick our your favorite items you want to display) . Keep displays clean and simple please.
Do Bring in racks or mannequins if you have clothes you want to display. Again, no clothing should be displayed on tables.
2. Do bring in easels or grids to hang canvas art.
3. Accessories - peg boards work great!